Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Family Support Centre Coordinator - Adam Kinross


My name is Adam Kinross and I am the new project coordinator of the Centro de Apoyo Familiar or the Family Support Centre, (formerly known as the GuarderĂ­a). I am from Melbourne Australia. I was originally passing through Xela for a couple weeks when I heard about the fantastic work that Pop Wuj is doing within the community. Naturally I jumped at the opportunity to become part of the team and the chance to give back to the local communities around Xela. And once I met the children out at the Centro de Apoyo Familiar I knew instantly I made the right choice. I have previously spent time volunteering at orphanages and schools in Cambodia as well as coordinating family camps for refugees in Australia. I thoroughly look forward to contributing to the great work of Pop Wuj and the Centro de Apoyo Familiar and contributing to the enrichment of the children and families involved.